Legacy Fundraising How to do it right and successfully
The global population is ageing and legacy income is rising globally thanks to a growing number of wealthy, elderly people wishing to make a positive impact. This is the perfect moment to give all supporters the opportunity to leave a gift in their name. A clear action plan helps you communicate with your donors, avoid potential pitfalls and increase your legacy income. In order to do so, it is essential to recognise each step and know how to navigate the Legacy Fundraising Cycle from start to finish. Regardless of the size of your charity or the extent of your experience, incorporating and adapting the legacy fundraising cycle in your fundraising strategy is key to successfully carrying on the legacy of current and future donors!
Ziel & Zielgruppe
In this workshop you will develop a clear action plan for a legacy fundraising campaign. Participants learn how to identify new potential donors and how to approach and communicate with them. We will also clarify the two important “calls to action” - the action of making a will and the action of leaving a legacy. Furthermore, you will acquire evaluation techniques with which you are able to evaluate the success of your legacy campaign. Participants also learn how to apply best-practice tools and strategies for implementing a successful legacy campaign. This seminar is suitable for ALL NPOs - from global to local, from large to small.
- What is Legacy Fundraising?
- The Legacy Fundraising Cycle and its applications:
- Current research: Understanding the legacy market throughout Europe and the world
- Why and when we make and change wills/testaments
- The motivations for leaving a legacy and developing a vision to match the motivation
- Key research methods to find your donors and others (volunteers, staff, boards etc.)
- Who are your best prospects? Prioritising your donors and others
- Identifying all possible communication channels and maximizing the potential for each channel to encourage legacy giving through story telling and message development
- Distinguishing the best story tellers and the stories they should tell
- Evaluating Success
- Techniques on how to evaluate performance and success
- Potential pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Best-practice tools and strategies for implementing and executing the Legacy Fundraising Cycle in all stages and situations
- EUR360,-- exkl. 19% USt.
€ 428.40 incl. VAT per participant; for each additional participant from the same company, there is a discount of 10%. The participant fee includes participation in the seminar, confirmation of participation and seminar materials.
Sollten Sie Fragen zu diesem Kurs oder zu Fördermöglichkeiten haben, rufen Sie uns bitte unter +49 30 920 383 9994 an oder schicken Sie uns eine E-Mail an email@example.com. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.