Corporate Partnerships How to build and develop long term, sustainable partnerships
As the world’s changing political, economic, social, environmental and digital landscape continues to move at an unprecedented pace, companies’ corporate social responsibility agendas are evolving to ensure they meet the needs of their key stakeholders, customers and employees. As a result, corporate partnerships are changing and it is essential that charities and Not-for-Profit Organisations (NPOs) are ready to respond and evolve with the private sector to maximise all the opportunities these developments create.
This one day workshop will give you all the tools your organisation needs to ensure you are developing, securing and maximising the right partnership for your charity or NPO, bringing long term and sustainable impact. Using best practice examples from across the globe, the course will cover:
- Understanding which sectors and companies your charity or NPO can align with
- Identifying prospects and contacts
- The first steps to building a new opportunity
- Writing persuasive proposals and concept notes
- Influencing and negotiating
- The essentials for setting up and implementing a partnership
- Maximising your partnerships
- Successful renewals
Regardless of where you are in your corporate partnerships development, at the end of the course, you will have a tailored plan of action for you to take back to your charity or NPO and begin work on to build even stronger long term, sustainable private sector relationships.
Objective & Target Group
In this workshop you will go through the entire corporate partnerships life cycle from identifying cold prospects to re-securing partnerships. You will learn from best practice international case studies and at the end of the day have tips and tricks to help you develop the right corporate partnerships for your charity or NPO. This seminar is suitable for ALL charites and NPOs - from global to local, from large to small.
This course is aimed at executive board members and managing directors seeking insights on fostering new corporate partnerships, experienced fundraisers raising money from partnerships looking to hone their skills and new fundraisers interested in learning the basics of corporate partnerships and how to apply them in every day business.
- Principles of corporate partnerships
- Types of corporate partnership
- Current trends in corporate partnerships
- Developing long term corporate partnerships for your charity or NPO
- Companies and sectors to align with
- Identifying prospects and contacts
- Ethical considerations
- Developing your assets
- First contact: cold calls and emails
- Building relationships
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Persuasive and compelling proposals
- Delivering and maximising long term partnerships
- Partnership essentials
- Successfully starting a new partnership
- Developing and maximising partnerships
- Integrating your partnership into your charity or NPO and partners’ business
- Successful partnership renewals
- Practical examples
- Group Work
- Individual to do plan to take away
- Participant fee:
- EUR390.00 excl. 19% VAT
€ 464.10 incl. VAT per participant; for each additional participant from the same company, there is a discount of 10%. The participant fee includes participation in the seminar, confirmation of participation and seminar materials.
If you have any further questions on our courses or the NPO-Academy in general, give us a call at +49 30 5200 43430 or contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
This seminar is part of the following courses
Certificate Course: European Fundraising, 2024-02-22/03-14-, campus.npo-academy.com
Certificate Course: Major Donor Fundraising, 2024-02-22/29-, campus.npo-academy.com